LOWEST PRICES IN THE UK
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Cornell Romany 12 Reverb 10w Hand Wired Guitar Valve Combo
in stock for immediate dispatch
We offer free shipping on all orders over £99 (UK Mainland)
0% Finance on Purchases over £300
If you would like to advantage of our 0% Finance options, please choose V12 Finance at the Checkout as your payment option.
Here at The Guitar Store Southampton we are proud to stock these British hand wired professional amplifier by Denis Cornell.
Denis Cornell is a modern day amp Guru who reflects on the past only in as much as may serve his forward thinking and uncompromising ideals. If no-compromise amplification with tone beyond compare sounds appealing, then be assured that promising to create and capture tonal perfection is entirely within Denis Cornells capabilities. Denis has intimate design and service knowledge of Vox amplification,- he proudly assisted Tom Jennings with a company relaunch - and Fender Products too: As a freelance Denis has sorted complex technical problems and helped Fender Europe with new designs. Denis has been called upon to help major companies grow and launch their products. Denis had a key role in Arbiter Groups London facility in designing products for them.
Cornell has built repaired, serviced and custom designed amplification systems for many years. ( Sound City's groundbreaking MKIII / IV amp's were co-designed by by Denis along with his long time friend and senior development engineer, Brian Hucker) Over time Denis has assisted most of today's big brand amp manufacturers design and come to fruition all there iconic amps that have made their companies great! But all this is academic in terms.
Denis Helps anyone who needs him with no ego he is truly a legend to all. He is the Guru of Amplification, He is Denis Cornell.
The Cornell Romany 12 has a natural distortion sound that was popular in America back at the beginning of guitar amplifier design. Amplifier-makers at that time sold it to the Blues heroes whose technique has since become the classic distortion sound. The output is produced from a single valve, known as “single-ended class A output”. The lack of cross-over distortion when the valve clips, results in the Cornell-Romany tone.
- - Delivers a classic valve distortion tone ideal for Blues players
- - Classic tweed with brown grille and leather handle for a classic look
- - Valves include 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81 and 1 x 6L6GT
- - A maximum of 10 Watts perfect for the studio or home use
- - 12" Jensen speaker offers a range of clean tones
- - Output valve voltage reduction control gives you the choice of 10, 1.5, .25 and .05 watts
- - EQ cut switch provides an additional gain boost when needed
- - Control options include Volume, Bass, Treble,EQ Cut and Power Reduction
- - Power: 10 Watts
- - Speaker:'Jensen CH1270" x 12 " inch Blue Label speaker
- - Valve: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81, 1 x 6L6GT
- - Input Impedance: Input Hi 2.2 MegOhm
- - Controls: Pre-amp Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- - Output: 10 Watts RMS, Class ‘A’
- - Cabinet: Plywood-shell and baffle
High quality cabinet work, down to the dressed brass screws, with classic lacquered vintage tweed covering, brown grille cloth and vintage style leather carrying handle. Artists who have used Cornell include Eric Clapton, Gary Moore, Hank Marvin, Wilko Johnson, Andy Fairweather Low & Robin Trower, to name a few.