Guitar Bass and Amplifier Service and Repairs
Guitar / Bass Service and Repair
Clean frets, oil fingerboard, adjust truss rod, restring, cut nut, check and adjust intonation, set the action (to your preferences), clean & polish body. Strings not included in price.
- Acoustic Guitars - £45
- Bass & Electric Guitars - £50
- Electric Guitars with locking trem - £56
- 12 String Acoustics - £60
- Extra Charge of £2 for additional strings (e.g. for 7 or 8 string guitars)
- Extra Charge of £6 for Floyd Rose Trem Systems
- Fret Dressing (If Required) Grind out fret-wear, re-profile frets, sand and polish frets. All Guitars, when done as part of a setup - £25
Clean frets, oil fingerboard, adjust truss rod and set trem. Strings not included in price.
- Acoustic - £15
- Bass Guitar - £15
- Electric Guitar - £15
- Electric Guitars w/locking trem - £21
- 12 String Guitars - £20
- New Pot - £30 inc part
- Input Socket - £25 inc part
- New Selector Switch - £50 inc part
- Fit New Pickups - 1st £40 (includes a re-string but excludes strings), 2nd £20, 3rd £5 (Add £15 for semi-acoustic guitars)
Amp Repair and Service
Standard charge of £75 for most repairs which always includes a full service, excluding parts. If parts needed you will be contacted to advise costs, turnaround is about 5 working days! For valve amps we use either Groove Tube or Marshall branded valves, and regularly keep stock of various forms of preamps and power amp valves.