LOWEST PRICES IN THE UK
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Vox AC10C1 10w Guitar Valve Amplifier
in stock for immediate dispatch
We offer free shipping on all orders over £99 (UK Mainland)
0% Finance on Purchases over £300
If you would like to advantage of our 0% Finance options, please choose V12 Finance at the Checkout as your payment option.
The AC10 was one of the first amplifiers to bear the VOX name and has long been adored for his ability to achieve rich, articulate tube tone at very manageable volumes.
For this reason, the AC10 has become a highly coveted piece of VOX history since it's discontinuation in 1965. Now in 2015, VOX is proud to introduce the AC10C1, a modern take on this classic design. More portable than the AC15 and more powerful than the AC4, the AC10C1 features the classic Top Boost tone circuit that provides an array of classic and modern tones.
Now equipped with reverb and a master volume, the AC10C1 is the perfect companion for the home, studio or stage.
- 10-Watts of valve power and tone. Gain and Volume controls allows for the right amount of overdrive at different volume levels.
- Bass and Treble tone controls Studio quality reverb.
- A full valve compliment of 2 × 12AX7 preamp values and 2 × EL84 power valves.
- Superior tone from a 1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10 speaker An jack connector for attaching an external speaker Lightweight and portable The AC10C1 is equipped to produce that perfect Vox ‘chimey’ tone. With the gain control set low you get a rich warm clean sound. Add in some more gain and it soon starts to venture into a creamy overdrive territory that Vox are so well known for.
- The original 1960s AC10 featured a single tone control, but we have added more control on the AC10C1 with a Bass and Treble circuit that adds different and versatile tone setup and enhances the various levels of gain.
- A welcome addition to any amp of this size is reverb and we painstaking designed the AC10C1’s reverb to sound just right, adding tonal ambience without being overwhelming that is all too often the case with many other amps.
- On the back panel you will also find and extension speaker jack. This lets you connect up to another 16 ohm guitar cab, effectively turning the AC10C1 into and all-valve 10-watt head. With its small format but big sound, the AC10C1 will be at home anywhere. Whether practicing at home, jamming with friends, small gigs or recording, the AC10C1 is the perfect choice.
- You just plug in and sound great!