LOWEST PRICES IN THE UK
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Pack 3rd Gen Audio Interface
in stock for immediate dispatch
We offer free shipping on all orders over £99 (UK Mainland)
0% Finance on Purchases over £300
If you would like to advantage of our 0% Finance options, please choose V12 Finance at the Checkout as your payment option.
We are all users of the Focusrite Audio Interfaces and things just got even better with the introduction of the 3rd Generation.
The Scarlett Solo Studio Package
You’ve found the simplest way to create incredible recordings of your music. Featuring the smallest USB audio interface we make, mic, headphones and all the cables you need to get started, Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to record every song you’ll ever write.
- - Our simplest Scarlett USB interface, featuring the best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air
- - CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- - HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring
- - XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
The Scarlett 3rd Gen line-up comprises six interfaces: Solo, 2i2, 4i4, 8i6, 18i8 and 18i20, plus two Studio bundles – Solo Studio and 2i2 Studio. Whether you’re looking to perfectly capture every nuance of your guitar and vocals, or bring together your studio’s ever-expanding array of synths, drum machines, outboard and effects, there’s a model in the Scarlett 3rd Gen range for you.
With its exceptional design and rock-solid build quality, Scarlett is already loved by guitarists, singer-songwriters, electronic musicians and engineers as a truly versatile and reliable recording solution – but Scarlett 3rd Gen takes every element of it a step further…
OUR BEST SCARLETT PREAMPS EVER
Focus on your music without worrying about your recordings. Feeding into class-leading 24-bit/192kHz converters, the Scarlett 3rd Gen mic preamp is high in gain, low in noise and supremely transparent. We’ve been making preamps for 30 years, and our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE AIR
Activate the Air circuit on Scarlett 3rd Gen’s upgraded mic preamps to make your guitars and vocals sound instantly brighter and more spacious, giving them a lustrous sheen that can make all the difference in the mix. Air emulates the technology of the same name from our legendary ISA preamp – just ask your local hit record producer how big a deal that is.
I/OS AND HALOS
From the compact 2i2’s two inputs and two outputs, to the rack-mount 18i20’s immense 18 analogue and ADAT digital inputs, and 20 outputs, Scarlett 3rd Gen caters to all I/O requirements, no matter how simple or expansive. You get instrument inputs with sky-high headroom, ultra-clean balanced line level inputs, balanced TRS outputs for doing away with speaker hum, headphone outputs (two of them with the 8i6, 18i8 and 18i20), and MIDI I/O for hooking up external synths. Focusrite’s signature Gain Halos, meanwhile, light up around gain knobs to indicate input levels, making monitoring visually intuitive and guaranteeing distortion-free recordings.
Your Studio Pack interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- - Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- - Ableton® Live Lite™: industry-leading music-making software
- - Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- - XLN Audio Addictive Keys: choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- - Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- - Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- - Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts