LOWEST PRICES IN THE UK
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Evans TT16EC2S Clear Drum Head, 16 Inch
in stock for immediate dispatch
We offer free shipping on all orders over £99 (UK Mainland)
0% Finance on Purchases over £300
If you would like to advantage of our 0% Finance options, please choose V12 Finance at the Checkout as your payment option.
Evans EC2 series features two plies of 7mil film with optimized attack, tone, length of sustain and ease of tuning for each size head. The Sound Shaping Technology (SST) Edge Control ring mounted on the underside delivers an extremely well balanced and pre-EQ'd sound across the full kit by varying the size of the ring for each different head size.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 16" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Exclusive Sound Shaping Technology (SST) provides the ideal amount of dampening tailored for each individually sized drum head
- Also available in a frosted version with a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA