LOWEST PRICES IN THE UK
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Evans Power Center Drum Head 13 Inch
in stock for immediate dispatch
We offer free shipping on all orders over £99 (UK Mainland)
0% Finance on Purchases over £300
If you would like to advantage of our 0% Finance options, please choose V12 Finance at the Checkout as your payment option.
Evans Power Center Snare heads offer durability and focus in the center via a 5mil patch. Unique slots in the 5" diameter dot allow it to flex, keeping the head open at the edges.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 13" white snare drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- The Power Center offers durability and focus in the center via a 5mil patch
- Unique notches in the 5", 5mil diameter center dot allows it to flex, keeping the head open at the edges
- Also available in a Reverse Dot version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA