LOWEST PRICES IN THE UK
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Blackstar HT5R MkII Valve Combo Amplifier Lt Edition Bronco Grey
We offer free shipping on all orders over £99 (UK Mainland)
0% Finance on Purchases over £300
If you would like to advantage of our 0% Finance options, please choose V12 Finance at the Checkout as your payment option.
Here at The Guitar Store Southampton we have the MkII version of the mighty Blackstar HT5R Combo and it looks superb in this Limited Edition Bronco Grey
The HT5R has always been one of our favourite low wattage combos, a great clean channel, a truly amazing dirty channel that will give you all of the famous classic rock tones all day long. Add reverb, a great fx loop, emulated line out and a foot-switch to change channels and you have a winning combination. Blackstar have now added some improvements that makes the MkII version even better - USB connectivity, balanced XLR outputs and a power reduction switch (5w down o 0.5w), the HT-5R has all of the appointments to meet the demands of modern guitarists.
Killer tones and innovative features make the HT-5R MkII the ultimate studio and practice valve amp. Thanks to the unique 5W push-pull design utilising the 12BH7 valve, it delivers huge tone at any volume.
The best clean tones: Now with two foot-switchable Voices, one with an “American” character and the other with a Class A “British” sound – both are 100% Blackstar:
- - Voice 1 “American” – A clean, bright and tight tone with a solid bass response for a refined American tone.
- - Voice 2 “British” – A highly responsive “chime” with looser bottom for the British tone that can be pushed into a mid-range overdrive when driven hard.
- - The best overdrives: The two foot-switchable Overdrive Voices are characterised by a tone which is high in gain, but avoids any of the detached top-end “fizz” often found in other designs.
- - Voice 1 “Classic” – This is the Classic “British” Blackstar overdrive. Rich and natural it goes all the way to Super Crunch gain but cleans up beautifully.
- - Voice 2 “High Gain” – Inspired by the critically acclaimed HT Venue MkII high gain sounds, this overdrive has additional aggression in the high end with a tight resonant low-end.
- - The best features: Joining Blackstar’s patented ISF tone control are USB and balanced XLR outputs for more recording flexibility, plus a power reduction switch taking you down to 10% power and a newly voiced studio quality reverb.
- - The best looks: Even more refined and boutique the newly design cabinet has a 3 degree angle, top-loader panel and stage-friendly chickenhead knobs.
- - Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive
- - Power reduction to 0.5 Watt
- - USB audio out
- - XLR D.I. out
- - Newly-voiced studio quality reverb
- - Boutique styling
- - 5 Watts
- - ECC83 Preamp Valve
- - 12BH7 Power Amp Valve
- - 2 Channels
- - 1x12" Speaker
- - 2-Button Footswitch Included